.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Thursday Threesome
Onesome: eBay-- Is eBay your first stop when looking for something? ...or your last place to go when you cannot find it anywhere else? Do you even use it? ...and hey, have you scored anything choice there lately? No, EBay isn’t my first stop when looking for something. Somehow I’m still a bit leery of what precisely it is that I am going to receive. I’m fearful of believing I’m ordering one thing and receiving something quite different as far as quality goes. I do use it infrequently, usually as a last-stop shop, but my son loves to peruse the items. He’s ordered quite a few things. Actually, he give me the cash I order it for him. Twosome: and-- while we're at it: if you did your shopping online for Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year? I did quite a bit of shopping online for Christmas. I am a big fan of shopping that way especially at the holidays- anything to avoid the crowds. For the most part, I’ve been very pleased with this method. One or two things arrived late, but mostly due to my fault of not ordering soon enough. Threesome: PayPal-- Online shopping and services can be somewhat of an adventure; is PayPal your choice as a payment option or do you prefer another method. ...or do you shop locally or not at all? I’ve just started using PayPal this past year and had a good experience with it. I still don’t use it all of the time, as not all sites accept it. I do a fair bit of shopping locally, but the internet can’t be beat for items you just can’t locate in your area.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/19/2006 11:12:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.