.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
TMI Tuesday
TMI Tuesday
1. Have you ever been fired? Certainly not! 2. Leather or lace? Leather. You have to pull me out of the Coach Store- I love the smell of high quality leather. 3. Do you enjoy watching sex scenes in movies or do they make you uncomfortable? Mostly I enjoy them. 4. What is the worst grade you ever gotten on a report card? C- in Calculus. Yuck! 5. Describe your sexiest outfit. Yes boys, you too... What looks hot on you? I wouldn't say I have a "sexy" outfit. I have a black dress I think I look good in. Bonus (as in "optional"): On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? A 9- that leaves me room for improvement. Practice Makes Perfect...
 
posted by Lisa at 1/24/2006 01:52:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.