.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1. Have you ever been addicted to anything? Obsessed, engrossed, consumed-- maybe- addicted- nah! 2. Who wears the pants in your family? I do... 3. What do you do to relieve stress? Nothing. Okay, maybe I write. 4. Do you enjoy reading sensual literature? Usually I do, if it is well-written. 5. How often do you "blow up"? Not all that often, but when I do, it isn't pretty! Bonus (as in "optional"): Ever had a one night stand? No, never.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/31/2006 08:58:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 2/01/2006 12:24:00 PM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    Love the lava... and wow, you like memes a lot. I do too. I used to do a lot more of them so I made a separate meme page too. I just haven't had the time lately, and since I hurt my arm/neck, not the energy to type either.

    Writing is a great outlet. I wish I really had somewhere private to put my thoughts down though. I feel like anywhere I write something, someone I know will see it. :(

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.