.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
wow, it's already the last day of the first month of the year. How about that? time's flying. Now ... CHOOSE! Either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses. Would you rather: bungee jump off a tall bridge OR go cliff-diving in Acapulco? I'd Go with bungee jumping as I'd be too terrified to jump into the water not knowing for sure what was below. come home to find your house/apartment/etc burned down OR burglarized? If it was burglarized at least the structure would still be standing and my personal mementoes would be intact as no one would want to steal such things- so I go with burglarized. I have always been afraid of a house fire. invent a new form of renewable energy OR a cure for cancer? A new form of renewable energy. Perhaps that way we can stop polluting our environment and cut down on carcinogens in the process. drink a half-gallon of lemon juice in one sitting OR a cup of worscheshire sauce? I'm sure either one would make me ill, but I'm going with the lemon juice, even though half a gallon is an awful lot to drink.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/31/2006 01:49:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.