.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
1. Have you been called annoying? If so, were you offended? Sure, I've been called annoying. But no, I wasn't offended- annoying is just another service I offer. 2. Have you ever insulted someone? If so, did you feel guilty later? I've insulted a few people and I would only feel guilty if I did it un-intentionally. 3. What is more important to you, someone who looks great or who has a great personality? Why? Great personality. Looks can fade and we are all going to be old and saggy someday so I'd take a great personality any day. Besides, there's nothing worse than dealing with a bad personality. 4. When was the last date you went on and how did it go? Date, what is a date? 5. What is more embarrassing, food stuck in your teeth or food spilled on your clothes? Hey, I am a teeth person, so food stuck in the teeth is a near tragedy to me! Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!
 
posted by Lisa at 1/31/2006 01:58:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.