.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 25, 2006
40 Questions
40 Questions I just love finding stuff like this when I'm feeling incoherent. A meme. Seen everywhere.. 1. My uncle once: Took me to a Cincinnati Reds game. 2. Never in my life: have I seen a Star Wars movie. 3. When I was five: I admired my great-grandfather's woman-in-a-bikini cake. How gay is that? 4. High School was: A time I should have misbehaved more. 5. I will never forget: Anything. Jeez, I retain so much it is annoying. I purposely forget things sometimes. 6. I once met: Hmmm. No one famous. 7. There's this girl I know who: Getting married in 2 weeks- good luck! 8. Once, at a bar: I was followed into the bathroom to be "cruised"- Please! 9. By noon, I'm usually: high on caffeine. 10. Last night: I don't remember. Yeah, Friday night was that exciting! 11. If I only had: hell's bells, I don't know. Time? Money? Time? I like what I do have, already. I'm not big on moping over things I don't. 12. Next time I go to church: Where? Oh, yeah. My bad. I went every week as a kid, does that count? 13. Terry Shiavo: a human tragedy, from every perspective. 14. What worries me most: is the very real possibility that I may have failed to equip my son with everything that he may need to get the most out of this great big life. 15. When I turn my head left, I see: my desk 16. When I turn my head right, I see: An Ansel Adams print. 17. You know I'm lying when: I say I'm 25! 18. What I miss most about the eighties: I have no idea. 19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I'd be: Ophelia 20. By this time next year: I will be a year older, how do I know? 21. A better name for me would be: My name is just fine, thanks. 22. I have a hard time understanding: way too many things to write here. Most people. Stupidity. Hatred. 23. If I ever go back to school, I'll: Pick something I like much better. 24. You know I like you if: I talk to you. ha! 25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: My son. 26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Jung, Page, Clint Eastwood & Eleanor Roosevelt. huh? 27. Take my advice, never: I don't give advice. 28. My ideal breakfast is: French toast, omelet, pancakes- whatever! I like it all. 29. A song I love, but do not have is: I have no idea, if I like it, I get it. So I must not have heard the song yet, so I don't know I love it yet. If you think I'll love it, let me know. 30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: You'll be bored, so drink often. 31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Lillies, egos, Intel and cleats 32. Why won't people: Just get along? Just leave me alone? 33. If you spend the night at my house: I can't tell you. 34. I'd stop my wedding for: Thanks to the damn Republicans, I'll never get married again. 35. The world could do without: mean people, stupid people, disease, hunger, Tom Cruise, war. 36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: wtf? Than lick the belly of a snake or a man. 37. My favorite blonde is: Me? After that, well...the list goes on. 38. Paper clips are more useful than: so many things. Think about it. I hate paper clips and won't allow them on my desk, unless they are specially shaped clips. 39. If I do anything well, it's: I do many things well. Hard to say. 40. And by the way: If I told you any more, I'd have to kill you...what fun would that be?
 
posted by Lisa at 2/25/2006 09:07:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.