1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an English teacher
2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
No, I didn't follow through. I found out that being a teacher wasn't going to be what I wanted it to be.
3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
No, it didn't turn out the way I thought it would. I think I had unrealistic expectations as a young person. I didn't know the realities of life and what life would throw at me along the way. Some better and some worse.
4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
Watch out for the guy you are going to marry. I wouldn't say don't
marry him, as then I wouldn't have my son, who is everything to me. Just better prepare myself for what was to come to possibly prevent it.
5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?
I'm working on becoming that person. I think that is a very good judge of what kind of adult you are as kids are totally honest and open.