.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Thursday Threesome
::A Dangerous Step :: Onesome: A-- whole new year is in progress and we've made it just over a month into it. Do you have any new projects started around the place or are you waiting for Spring? ...or does it already feel like Spring? I'm always working on some sort of project but I'm saving the heavy-hitters until Spring really gets here. Twosome: dangerous-- It's a dangerous world out there on the Net some days! What are you using for Anti-Virus and/or Firewall software? ...and is it working well for you? (If not, it may be worth seeing what the gang has to say...) I use Norton Internet Security and Norton AntiVirus. It works just fine for me, I haven't had any problems or viruses. You've got to practice safe surfing... Threesome: Step-- right up and tell us what you have planned for the "Annual Commercial Extravaganza" this Sunday. You know, the one with the football game cut up and slid between the segments. Is it party time? Shopping? What commercials? Sometimes I watch the Superbowl and sometimes I don't. It isn't a big deal to me, especially as the Colts (my hometown team) aren't playing.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/02/2006 07:59:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.