.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Communion Part II
There was one deranged young man in my church that would actually eat the communion cups. Thank God for him we only had it once a month. I don't know if he would have survived if we had it weekly.

My sister has applied other creative uses for the small plastic cups. She puts her home-made jell-o shots. That's nearly sacrilegious I suppose. But that's my sister.

She has her theory as to the difference in the way a man vs. A woman drinks a jell-o shot. She thinks that a woman places the entire cup in her mouth and sucks out the shot. On the other hand, a man puts his tongue into the cup and pushes out the shot.

Personally, I use my tongue. You read into that any way you want....

 
posted by Lisa at 2/04/2006 08:20:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.