.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Random 5
First 5 Random Songs on My I-Pod
  1. Two Step Mamou - Wayne Toups - Cajun and Zydeco Classics
  2. Don't Miss You At All- Norah Jones- Feels Like Home
  3. Air That I Breathe- K D Lang- Drag
  4. And She Was- Talking Heads- Stop Making Sense
  5. Buongiorno Principessa -Mario Frangoulis - Sometimes I Dream

Quite an eclectic mix I've got going on here. I only have about 500 songs on there right now but I'm working on it.

 
posted by Lisa at 2/04/2006 02:28:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.