.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
A few Questions
What is your reaction to waking up and seeing snow? If I don't have to go to work, it's fun. It's winter so we might as well have snow to cover up the ugliness. But I hate to be cold, so it's not the greatest. What's your favorite dessert to order out? To make at home? Flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce is a current favorite to order out. I make a lot of good desserts, but one of my bests is my cream puff. Do you file your taxes early or late? Early enough, but this year I haven't done them yet. Do you usually get a big refund? If so, what do you do with it? I get a decent refund, especially the years I get to claim the kiddo as my dependent. I might use it to pay off any money I might owe. I usually try to buy one fun thing with some of the money. How do you handle your bills? Are you really organized, really laid back or somewhat in between. Describe. I'm fairly organized. I have a file box thing that has each day of the month numbered on it, so I file each bill in the proper place and go from there. I like to pay bills online. How important is money in terms of your happiness? I'm notparticularlyy great at being poor, but I gave up a lot of money for my happiness and I'd never go back to how it was before. What did your parents teach you about money? Not much. I pretty much got what I wanted anddidn'tt learn anything about budgeting. I did save up a lot of money on my own from babysitting as a kid, but I'd spend most of it on clothes. My parents are actually a lot more financially conservative than I am. They tend to not spend their money. I mean, I save for retirement, but I like to have some nice things too. What do you wish your parents had taught you about money? They didn't really teach me a thing, they just took care of everything for me. So anything would be an improvement. I didn't know a thing about credit cards. I racked up a little bit of credit card debt when I first got divorced, but I've done away with all of that. What are your plans for the weekend? It's my birthday weekend, so it has to be something fun! Maybe a nice dinner and one wild thing. I have to go to a wedding shower on my birthday so I have to get all the fun stuff out of the way first.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/22/2006 07:47:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.