.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
1. Do you have a collection of anything? If so, of what? I don't collect anything outside of good books. 2. What is your favourite book? How many times have you read it? I don't know if I can pin it down to just one. I love lots of books. 3. Do you usually prefer books or movies? I prefer books. My imagination can come up with things far more vivid than any movie could every display. 4. Do you tend to believe immediately what people tell you or are you cautious? I take everything with a grain of salt. I tend to be cautious and do my own research. 5. Where do you get your news information (TV, newspaper, internet) and why? I get most of my news from NPR. I listen to the local news in the morning, but it is fairly "fluffy" most of the time. I used to watch CNN Headline news often, but I don't really anymore. I do love Anderson Cooper. He's witty, funny, smart and yes, I actually think he's cute! (no, I don't have a fever!) Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/21/2006 09:30:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.