.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 24, 2006
The Friday Five
1) When does liking someone a lot become loving that person? There's a big difference to me between the two. Loving indicates a deep emotional connection between the two people. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows, one day at a time. Love is the quiet understanding and mature acceptance of imperfection. It is real. It gives you strength and grows beyond you. Love comes at its' own pace- Love is patient. Here patient means to wait patiently for thefulfilment of expectations. Love is willing to give a relationship time to grow at a natural pace.It does not push but is willing to wait for the relationship to growat a rate that is satisfactory to both parties. 2) Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job? If I didn't have to work for the money, I would want to work in a capacity that would assist battered women to turn their lives around. 3) What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort? My son. 4) Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist? Sure I would. I think fate is an interesting thing. We have free will, but sometimes things occur beyond that explaination. Kismet! 5) What's the kindest thing that anyone has ever done for you? Believed in me, when I didn't think I could do something. It changed my life.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/24/2006 02:39:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.