.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 23, 2006
3X Thursday
3x Thursday: 02/23/y2k+6: Money and Time Are No Object.... (Since time and money do not matter this week...) 1. Name 3 projects you'd like to accomplish (they could be anything). 1. Paint all the rooms in my house. 2. Run a marathon 3. Landscape my yard. 2. If you could plan a lengthy trip/vacation, where would you go and what would you do? A 2 week Celebrity Cruise to the Mediterreanean: Venice, Italy, Dubrovnik, Croatia, Mykonos, Greece, Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey, Piraeus (Athens), Greece, Santorini, Greece, Naples, Italy, Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy, Florence, Italy, Villefranche (Nice), France, Barcelona, Spain

3. If you could start (and keep up) 3 hobbies, what would they be? Why?

1. Snorkeling in gorgeous crystal clear waters- I snorkeled often when I lived in Hawaii. There is something so ethereal and peaceful about being in the water. It feels like you are the only thing in the world floating out there in the seemingly endless aquamarine heaven.

2. Digital Photography. I'd like to continue this hobby and dedicate more time to it. And more money! It's an expensive hobby- I'd love some fantastic lenses and some new editing software.

3. Writing. I love to write. Unfortunately, I trash most of it because I think it's crap. I need to hold on to some of it and see what I can do with it. I tend to be very patient with others and very critical of myself. Bonus Question for Comments: Do you believe that you live your life the way you want to/have always dreamed of/etc? Why/Why not?

I don't think I live my life the way I want to. When you have someone else you are responsible for, it isn't "all about me". So, I may want to do something, but I'm not always able to do it, maybe not at that time. I'll get back to it. I know that much...Everything has its' time. I try to strike a balance, but that isn't always a simple task for me.

3X Thursday

 
posted by Lisa at 2/23/2006 07:18:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.