.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Thursday Threesome
::Visualize Whirled Peas:: Onesome: Visualize-- Hmmm...How are you on maps and mapping? Are you one of those people who can translate the paper version to what you're seeing on the road? ...or do you rely on a 'trusy native guide' (or GPS unit) to get you around someplace you've never been? I suck at reading maps. In all honesty, I'm probably not as bad at it that I believe that I am. My ex used to scream at me about it, so I always get ferclempt when I have to read a map. I do have a decent natural sense of direction. Except on the last road trip I went on to Chicago. Getting lost in Gary, Indiana- not pretty. Someone was going to die! I had lost my temper- it's a long fuse- but U-G-L-Y when I do finally blow. Don't f**k with me when it comes to my map-reading skills...I'm just a tad bit sensitive when it comes to that subject. Twosome: Whirled-- about in your head: did you ever have a phrase or song lyric you "just got wrong"? You know, like that Hendix "Kiss this guy" malapropism... One song I used to mess up was "Blinded by the Light" by Manfred Man. I thought it was "Blinded by the light, ripped up like a douche..." It really is Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night." Threesome: Peas-- porridge hot? Even though we're looking to the end of Winter (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere), what has been your favorite hot meal this past few months? I've been eating cooked oatmeal for breakfast nearly every day for the last few month. I think I'm finally getting sick of it.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/23/2006 08:04:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.