.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 24, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again. Moving to another state- that is an easy choice! Soup Name a news story that truly shocked you. I don't know if shocked is the correct word- maybe more disappointed. The Abuse Of Iraqi POWs By American GIs is a sad reflection upon our Nation. It makes us no better than the Saddam Hussein regieme we're ousting. Salad What was your very first job? My very first job was a babysitter- does that count? Main Course If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not? I wouldn't read it. I might be tempted, but I wouldn't. First of all, it is an invasion of privacy. Secondly, if the person wanted me to know these things, I'd be told them first-hand. Lastly, there might be things in there I'd be better off not knowing. Dessert What's something you're looking forward to? My birthday this Sunday!
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 2/24/2006 08:49:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.