.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Zero
I normally don't allow photos of myself. I don't know why, I just don't like them. But, it's my birthday, so I felt I could make an exception to the rule. Of course, I've Photoshopped the hell out of this picture before I put it up here. I'm wrapped up in plastic wrap. Well, not literally. It's not that kind of picture! If you've ever seen "Fried Green Tomatoes" where Kathy Bates wraps herself up in Saran Wrap- you know why this is funny. Maybe I'll try that for the next "Half-Nekkid Thursday" Photo! Okay, here's one photo I didn't mess with. I'm just being goofy.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/26/2006 05:35:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.