.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Randomness
randomness...feed your mind and your blog week of feb26: the olympics The Torino 2006 Olympics are on and if you are like myself, you are addicted to watching the figure skaters. heres a few related questions: 1. do you watch the olypmics or are you just plain sick and tired of hearing about it?
I'd say I'm sick of it! 2. which event is your fav?
Some sort of snowboarding, I suppose, as my son enjoys that sort of thing. 3. which athelete(s) do you like best?
The "Flying Tomato"- he's his own man, with his own style- I respect that. till next time....
 
posted by Lisa at 2/26/2006 09:48:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.