.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Saturday Six
1. What is the most difficult aspect of your current job? The fact that I'm in constant close contact with many, many people. Many of these people are apprehensive. That can wear you down after a while. Also, I work with a group entirely comprised of women. While we are all close, sometimes we're too close and can't get on each others nerves. 2. What is the easiest aspect of your job? Near total freedom and flexibility. I could get away with near murder. 3. How many keys are there on your keyring right now? Are you able to recall exactly what every key on your keyring actually unlocks? 7 keys, and yes I do know what they all open. 4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What kind of an elitist are you? HASH(0x8da74c8) You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every book ever published. You are a fountain of endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and never fail to impress at a party. What people love: You can answer almost any question people ask, and have thus been nicknamed Jeeves. What people hate: You constantly correct their grammar and insult their paperbacks. What Kind of Elitist Are You? brought to you by Quizilla 5. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite? My least favorite ethnic cuisine is Indian. I just don't like the combinations of flavors. 6. If you were a different person, but were to meet someone identical to who you are and how you behave right now, would you likely be friends with that person? Why or why not? Certainly I'd be friends with that person. I like who I am, I think I'm fun, kind and witty- that makes a good combination in a friend.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/26/2006 06:57:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.