.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, February 27, 2006
Re-Gifting
I had an interesting conversation with my bosses daughter last night at the party. We're close to the same age and I think she's hilarious. As we were watching the bride-to-be open gifts- we got on the topic of re-gifting. The doc is notorious for it. We all know it. She does it to us all of the time, it's just, well, her.... Christina (the daughter) told me a story about this Christmas. A few weeks before Christmas Christina gave her mom a shirt from a certain boutique. For Christmas, she received the same damn shirt back from her mother. She swore that it wasn't the same one, but it was! How classic is that? I can't imagine. I'd rather not get a gift at all. Just my opinion. Come on people- put a little thought into it. When I buy a gift, I go shopping specifically for the person who is receiving the gift. I feel like the thought and the effort put into the gift means so much.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/27/2006 07:45:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.