.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 24, 2006
Top 5 Friday

What are your Top 5 movies that, if you run across them while channel surfing, you will stop and watch no matter how bad they are?

1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Ferris: "Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus and I'd still have to bum rides off of people."

2. Police Academy

Lieutenant Thaddeus Harris: "Move it! Move it! Move it!"

3. 9 To 5

Dick Bernly: So! This is what you're into now! Bondage! Judy: What's that? Dick Bernly: Bondage, S&M, sex games! Judy: That's right! All of it, I'm into all of it, now get out of here! Dick Bernly: Who was that guy? Judy: He's my boss. Dick Bernly: Your boss! You're having an affair with your boss, isn't that typical! Judy: Just like you had an affair with your secretary! Dick Bernly: But, Judy, you can't do this! This isn't you! Judy: Don't you tell me what I can or can't do! Those days are over! And if I want to have an affair, or play sex games, or do M&M's, you can't stop me! Dick Bernly: M&M's?

4. Grease- Olivia Newton-John , that pretty much sums it up for me

5.Gone With The Wind Fiddle-dee-dee!

Rhett Butler: No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

 
posted by Lisa at 2/24/2006 03:36:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.