.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Tuesday is Chooseday
    Would you rather:
  1. have a splinter in each of your fingers OR papercuts? Papercuts- I hate splinters and don't like having them dug out of me.
  2. trip and fall down a flight of stairs OR fall into an open manhole? Seeing as I have experience falling down a flight of stairs, I'll go with that.
  3. have a homeless person walk up to you and pee on your leg OR sneeze on your face? Believe it or not, pee on my leg. I could wash off my leg easier than getting the snot off of my face. Eww...
  4. get lost in brooklyn OR wyoming? Brooklyn-at least there would be people around to give me directions. I could wander for days in Wyoming without seeing another soul.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/28/2006 08:00:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.