.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 03, 2006
Friday Fiver
public square questionnaire 1. What color is your hair? Blonde 2. When is the last time you accepted a dare? Unfortunately for me, I tend to accept just about any dare that's thrown down in front of me. It's almost like I can't help myself. So last weekend I was dared to eat one of those very hot dried peppers. Of course, I ate it right up. When asked if it was hot, I wouldn't admit to it verbally. I said it was "fine." Unfortunately, my body gave me away when my cheeks turned crimson red as teardrops streamed out of my eyes. My words, my expression can say what I want, but my damn body gives me away every time! 3. Do you think you could have an affair? Oh boy! This seems to be a popular question to ask. I know the answer is yes, I know it for a fact. Enough said... 4. How often do you feel like walking on air? As often as possible, or after 3 or 4 glasses of good wine! 5. How about despair? I'm not much of a despair type, things have to be pretty f**ked up to get me down.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/03/2006 08:01:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.