.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 03, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with? Currently I have 4 pillows and 4 blankets on my bed. Plus my “woobie” that I end up using as a pillow, which would explain why it is as flat as a pancake after all of these years.

Woobie circa 1980

Soup What are you currently "addicted" to? Caffeine, finding the perfect wine and other hedonistic pursuits. Salad If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be? I miss my quiet time alone at home in the morning. I’d use that time to drink my coffee, read and maybe write a bit. Main Course Which adjective do you find yourself using often? Fine. I’m part of the “fine” family- everything’s fine! I’m trying to curb myself of that habit. Dessert Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? No, I haven’t. I don’t think I would.

Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 3/03/2006 01:31:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.