.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 10, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are? Usually about an 8, right now I'm so doped up on about 15 kinds of meds that I'd give myself a 2 or 3! Soup What is your favorite kind of gum? Righ now I like Orbit cinnamon. Salad Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of. I have several, including my complete Beatles collection and my guilty pleasure of ABBA's Greatest Hits. Paul McCartney is such a cutie! I just want to pinch his cheeks, pat him on the head and bring him home with me to play his guitar.
Main Course When was the last time you said something you didn't mean? Most likely, yesterday after I'd been to the doctor's office (again.) My son told me I wasn't making any sense. Dessert What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate? (Example: 3 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 31) 27
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 3/10/2006 08:11:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.