.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 06, 2006
Manic Monday
Death and Immortality
1. If you found out today that you are immortal, how would you change your life? I don't know if I really want immortality. It sounds more like a curse than a blessing, but then again, maybe I read too many of Anne Rice's Vampire Series when I was younger! I don't know that I'd change much. I'd want to spend more time with my loved ones, because nothing is mentioned here about their immortality. How sad to know with absolute certainty that you will see the death of each and every person you know and love. 2. If you were offered immortality on Earth in exchange for one substantial thing, what would you be willing to offer? I don't know that I want immortality. 3. If you could learn only one thing about your own death right now, what would you want it to be? It may be a frightenting thing, a dangerous thing to know when I am going to die. But I think that is what I want to know. I am wondering if I would change the way I live if I knew I was going to die at a young age.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/06/2006 04:31:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.