.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Man's Best Friend
OK, Woman's Best Friend... My puppy has kept me excellent company this week. Normally, I don't let her in my bed. I adore her, but she's a black dog, and all of my linens are ivory. I can't stand dog hair on my bedding. It makes me crazy! On the other hand, my son has the dog sleep under the covers with him every night. Just another example of our differences! Gatsby loves to get herself all snuggled down into the covers, just as pictured above. She'll take the blankets gently in her teeth and pull them up over her. I was dying to change the sheets more than my usual once a week this week. There's no way I could have done it alone, and Ian doesn't do hospital corners. So, I've just had to deal with it until today. I decided to wash my teddy bear at the beginning of this week. I've had this bear for well over 30 years. I must have been delirious when I put Mr. Bear in the washing machine. Nearly all of the stuffing came out of him. I crammed it back it, but I need to sew him up. I don't really sew. but I'll make an exception in this case, it is serious! I don't know if I can take much longer of this sitting still crap. I'm on the edge of stir-crazy!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/11/2006 08:05:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.