.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 10, 2006
The Friday Five
Time In A Bottle 1) 10 years ago what did you think you would be doing now? Certainly not what I'm doing now! Ten years ago I was still married and my son was only 3 years old. My life was very, very different then. 2) Where do you think you will be in 5 years from now? Over 40! Yikes, that sounds strange. Somehow, I think my life will be very different than it is right now. My son will be graduating from high school. I could be anywhere, doing anything. I do know that constantly changing the scenery doesn't change the basics of life, good or bad. You can't hide from anything, or anyone- especially yourself. 3) Do you live life one day at a time or look to the future. Looking too far into the future can be dangerous. One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies/novels is by Isak Dinesen, also known as Karen Blixen in "Out of Africa"-
"Perhaps he knew as I did not that the world was made round so we don't see too far down the road."
4) Do you wish you could go back in time and undo something in your life? I typically like to think that my past makes me who I am, mistakes and all, but I can think of one or two I'd like to undo. 5) If you could send a message back in time and give a younger version of yourself some advice, what would it be? There are 3 people in this life that you'll need to stay away from, Lisa- no matter how good it looks on the surface at first. Just don't go there.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/10/2006 09:37:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.