.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 10, 2006
Friday Forum
1. How often do you read? I read daily. I've been slowing down a bit lately, but normally I read approximately a book a week. 2. Who are your favorite authors? There are so many! Haven Kimmel, Augusten Burroughs, John Steinbeck, Alexander McCall Smith, Isak Dinesen to name a few... 3. What genre most interests you (For example, suspense, romance, horror, contemporary, etc.)? I don't do romance novels, ever. I like classics, memoirs and biographies, history (non-fiction), suspense and some horror. 4. What elements of a book most appeal to you (character development, plot, dialogue, etc.)? I'm into it all... 5. Do you buy books written by celebrity authors? Why or why not? I supposed I've read a few, but they aren't really my thing.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/10/2006 12:17:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.