.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, March 13, 2006
QOTD
The life of a dog If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be? I figured I'd be a Jack Russell terrier and I was right. Take this quiz if you are wondering what dog you'd be. Jack Russell Terrier This pint-sized explorer is the Magellan of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/13/2006 06:57:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3/14/2006 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Kim

    Good choice!! I love Jacks! Before I die, I *will* own one!!! But in the meantime, I'm stuck with large dogs.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.