.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Random Things
Fifty of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone. 1. Your name spelled backward: asil 2. Last incoming call on your phone? Tracy 3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A song. 4. What's your favorite restaurant? Mama Carolla’s or Maggiano's 5. Last time you swam in a pool? This summer at a friend’s. I don’t have my own pool…yet! 6. Have you ever been in a school play? Quite a few 7. How many kids do you want? 1 8. Type of music you dislike most? most rap and country 11. Have you ever ridden on a mo-ped? Yes, I used to have a red Honda Razz when I lived in Hawaii. 12. Ever made a prank phone call? When I was a kid, yes. 13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I’d go sky diving. 14. Furthest place you ever traveled? Venezuela. 15. Do you have a garden? Yes. 16. What's your favorite comic strip? I don’t have one 17. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes 18. Bath or shower? I love baths the best, but I take more showers. 19. Morning or night? I like both. 20. Best CD you've listened to in the past month: I don’t buy CD’s- I have an I-pod. 21. Favorite pizza topping? Mushrooms, eggplant, peppers, artichoke. 22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn 23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Something called Zodiac from Origins. 24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, I don’t know what that even means! 25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Not on your life!! 26. Orange juice or apple? Orange juice, preferably fresh squeezed. 27. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? Ian. 28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Any organic dark (56-70%) chocolate bar. 30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer, my neighbors give me veggies all of the time. 31. Ever won a trophy? Yes I have. 32. Are you a good cook? I’m a terrific cook and I like cooking. 33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Unfortunately, yes I do. 35. Sprite or 7-Up? sprite. Neither- I hate soda- but I might try a 7-UP when sick to my stomach. 36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? If you count scrubs, yes. 37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Prescription drugs, baby- loads of them just this week! 38. Ever thrown up in public? Oh yes, most definitely and most unfortunately. 39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? You mean I have to pick? 40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. 41. Can exes be just friends? It has yet to work for me. 42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Most likely, Mamma- not my mother but my bosses mother that we all call Mamma. She’s my sweetie! 44. What message is on your answering machine? Honestly, I have no idea, I don’t call myself. 45. Where would you like to go right now? Um, the hospital, so I can get well. No, not really, I hate the hospital. 46. What was the name of your first pet? A dog named Princess. Yes, that is what happens when you allow a 4-year-old to name the pet. 47. What kind of backpack do you have, and what's in it? I’m a bit old for a backpack, aren’t I? Actually, I do have a Jansport sling pack that I keep in my car that has exercise clothes in it. 48. What do you first look at on the sex you are attracted to? Teeth, hands and eyes. 49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The fact that I’m not in the hospital. 50. What do you think you’ll be doing next year at this time? Being happy that Spring is almost here once again and I survived another winter.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/11/2006 08:05:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.