.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 24, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer How would you describe your personal comfort zone? Hey, I'm flexible... Soup What is your favorite tree? I love trees, I Iove taking photos of them too...my favorite is a weeping willow tree. Salad List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight. Dinner? Hmm..I had a late lunch of a spinach salad and a split of a bottle of pinot noir. I'm not sure what I'm going to eat before I go to the movies. Main Course What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed? Don't date her! Dessert On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others? 8- I'm used to a fair amount of attention, but you aren't going to find out anything that I don't want you to.
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 3/24/2006 05:04:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.