.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, March 24, 2006
Friday Five
1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself? Danish, as that was the strongest influence on me... My grandfather was born and raised there and I was close to him as I was growing up. 2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to? No. 3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently? I'm sure it would be helpful if I knew more Spanish. 4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go? Kona, Hawaii...but it would be a bummer to have to have a job! 5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see? Hmmm...I have too many to narrow it down to just one.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/24/2006 05:43:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.