.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
TMI Tuesday

1)Have you ever been to an AA meeting or similar support group meeting? No, I have not. Lucky for me, I’m not addicted to anything.

2) Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes? Yes I have. You need to be careful though- don’t want to get frostbite!

3) If given the chance to live as the opposite sex for the day, would you? Only if I was completely certain it would only be for one day- I don’t think I could stand it longer than that. I’d love to know how men get their deodorant into their armpit and past all that nasty hair. That would satisfy a curiosity of mine. Honestly, I don’t think most men do a good enough job of applying their deodorant and that is why, to me, they don’t smell very good. I’m very smell-sensitive…

4) On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism? If it is truly constructive, intelligent and fact-based, I’d say an 8.

5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos? Sure, it was funny! I kept cracking up the entire time I was there.

Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever been propositioned for group sex? I have to admit that yes, I have…

 
posted by Lisa at 3/28/2006 11:45:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 3/28/2006 02:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Ewww! I totally forgot about the deoderant thing!
    So gross....

     
  • At 3/29/2006 02:21:00 PM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    Okay, yet another reason I don't want to be a boy. I can't do hairy. I could NOT do hair under my arms. Whatever boy I was would come back to a shaved body and would be so totally pissed off. lol.

    And wow, like only once to a store and it was funny, and been propositioned for group sex. Seems so contradictory. :)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.