.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog! 1. Do you have stickers on your car? If so, what are they of? I have a window cling on my rear window supporting my son's school. 2. Do you have posters/art in your bedroom? If so, what are they of? No, I'm working on finding the perfect piece of art to hang over the fireplace in my bedroom, but for now, there's nothing. 3. Do you tend to be outspoken about all you believe or are you cautious in expressing your opinions? Why? I stand true in my personal convictions, but know the time and place to voice them. 4. When you hear misinformation, are you more likely to correct it or let it go? Why? I'm more apt to correct. I just can't help myself most of the time! 5. What is more annoying to you, someone that is so passionate about their beliefs, they tend to express their beliefs all of the time, or someone that is passive? Passivity- if that person does have a strong conviction and doesn't voice it, he or she isn't being true to himself/herself.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/08/2006 03:43:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.