.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1) How often do you call in sick to work? This winter I've been sick often. Other than that, not much. 2) On a scale of 1-10, how well does your spouse/so/best friend know you? 7 maybe- If they're lucky. I like have an air of mystery about me. 3) Have you ever had sex in front of or under a mirror? I'm sure I have at some point. Wait, yes... 4) Do you get jealous of others' good fortune? Not at all. 5) Have you ever been a voyeur? Exhibitionist? Sorta' Kinda' That's all I'm going to say here... Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever had sex when other non-participating adults were in the room? Oh boy, I really shouldn't answer these questions!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/28/2006 08:19:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 2/28/2006 08:34:00 AM, Blogger LizzieDaisy

    Hee. I know, some of them can be hard huh. Luckily I get to pick them so I can NOT write ones that would totally out me. :) Course some of them are going to embarrass me a little anyhoo... we'll get to them eventually. Sigh. Oh well, c'est la vie. An 'air of mystery'... I like that. Me too!

     
  • At 2/28/2006 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Hoochie Mama

    Good answers!

    Happy TMI!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.