.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
Wednesday Mind Hump
If I'm not mistaken, Friday is St. Patrick's Day. That means it's time for some Irish-related questions for the Mind Hump! 1. What's your favorite Lucky Charms marshmallow shape? And do you ever eat the cereal part of it too? I can't say that I have a favorite shape. B and Ian love that stuff but I won't buy it for them! I have eaten it before and yes, I eat the cereal part too.
2. How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Usually by going to Claddagh (an Irish pub) with a few friends, eating some Irish food and having a drink. And yes, of course I wear green- I don't want to get pinched. Okay, I don't want to get pinched by just anybody! 3. What's your favorite Irish or Celtic song or artist? Theme From "Harry's Game" - Clannad The entire "Celtic Moods" CD is great. The last question comes from famous Irish comic Jerry O'Seinfeld 4. Corned beef - ya got beef, but where's the corn? What is the deal? Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you. My son loves corned beef and cabbage. I think it a strange thing for a kid to love!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/15/2006 09:37:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.