.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Tuesday is Chooseday
Would you rather: wake up with a plastic bag wrapped around your head OR in a burning building? It depends on how tightly the bag is wrapped and how big the fire is. take a staple in the thumb and have to get a tetanus shot OR get bitten by a rat and have to get a rabies shot? I hate rats so I would have to choose the staple. Knowing me, I'd skip the tetanus shot anyhow. The last time I had one was somewhere in the Carter administration. lick the contents of a stranger's pockets OR drink a glass of curdled milk? There is no way I could ever do either one. I have a very sensitive stomach and can't stand to watch those reality TV shows on which they have to eat repulsive things. wear a superhero costume everywhere you go OR talk in an obviously fake voice to everybody? I'll go with the voice. My voice has been so low the last few weeks (when I have one) that I must sound like a MTF trans-person! I've gotten some funny looks when I've opened up my mouth to speak lately, I must sound something like Barry White. I'll never complain that my natural voice is too high ever again.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/14/2006 04:33:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.