.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog! If you were locked in a room for 24 hours... 1. Who would you want to be locked in with? Why? It would most likely be best to locked in my by myself right now. 2. Who would you not want to be locked in with? Why? Any number of annoying people, as I might be tempted to strangle him or her, the mood that I'm in lately! 3. What two items would you need? My woobie and my laptop. 4. What two things would you miss the most? Wine and coffee- the two things I've missed being locked up sick all week. 5. What two things would make your stay unbearable? Being forced to watch bad television (like the 12 hours of Skytrak Weather I was forced to listen to all night the other night) and not having anything decent to eat.
 
posted by Lisa at 3/14/2006 04:07:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.