.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Yesterday
As I was feeling guilty for drinking all of the coffee- I suggested to B that we go have a late breakfast at my personal favorite, Cafe Patachou. I tried their Callebaut sipping chocolate, as I'd already had 5-plus cups of coffee. It was fantastic! It's imported from Belgium and made with ultra-premium dark chocolate. It's like hot cocoa for grown-ups. I also had their home-made granola with yogurt. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. After eating we went to Butler University's Holcomb Gardens so I could shoot a few photos. I'd upload them, but Blogger is messed up today and won't let me. We also had to do some boring stuff like go to Office Max to get things for her second phone line that GE has installed, and go to SunFlower Market to get some things for me to make for dinner. Ian wants a guitar, so I took him to look at Guitars and More...He thought he was going to talk me in to buying one right there and then. I need to do some research. After dinner, we went to the mall so I could get some coffee beans and look at desks at Pottery Barn. B is getting her own desk in the home office. That way all of her GE stuff can be in one place, along with her fax machine and phone for her separate phone line. Plus, my desk can be neat and hers can be as messy as she desires. All around, a good plan! We have a big bookcase in there now, that I want moved into the living room to make room for the second desk. She made the mistake of telling me that it was too big and that I couldn't get it moved. Don't ever say I can't do something (as in, I'm not capable of doing it)-- I'll be certain to do anything and everything in my power to prove you wrong! If she's not careful, she'll come back next weekend to find that huge bookcase downstairs!
 
posted by Lisa at 3/19/2006 10:27:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.