.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Diet Coke
I am so sleepy today that I went looking for a Diet Coke in the office refrigerator.    I should have known better.  Everything we have is caffeine free.  I suppose I understand why- you don’t want people who are working on you with sharp instruments to have the caffeine jitters.  Normally, I don’t drink soda.  I don’t like it.  But desperate times call for desperate measures.  Since I hate it anyhow, I decided not to go the Diet Coke route, as it was the “unleaded” version and therefore of no use to me.  I did have two big cups of coffee this morning at home and then ran out to the local Starbucks for a double shot latte.  All to no avail…I’m still sleepy.  I’d hate to imagine what I’d be like if I hadn’t had the caffeine!  

Most of the gay men I know love Diet Coke.  I can’t think of many straight men that drink it.  I guess straight men don’t care if they gain weight, just as they don’t care if the smell bad or their clothes don’t match.  Let’s face it, most men are pigs!  
 
posted by Lisa at 4/12/2006 04:46:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.