.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
ADD?
I think I am suffering from serious sleep-depravation.  All week I’ve been forgetting things.  I’m not normally a forgetful person.  Is ADD contagious? On Monday, my son and I went for a long bike ride.  I forgot to let my dog back in my house before we left, and therefore she was out the entire time we were gone.  I felt so bad when I got home!  Yesterday morning I was so worried that I left her outside when I went to work I drove all the way home to check.  I didn’t remember letting her back in.  I found out later that I didn’t let her back in, my son did.  Last night I went to the grocery store to get eggs for my son’s Seder Meal at school, and another dozen to dye for us.  I then proceeded to leave them in my car overnight.  When I discovered that fact this morning, into the trash they went.  Thus far today the only thing I’ve recognized as forgetting is my watch and my earrings.  Not bad, unless I’m forgetting that I’m forgetting something.  What’s wrong with me?  Spring Fever perhaps?  
 
posted by Lisa at 4/12/2006 12:28:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.