.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Back To Inside Man
I felt that the movie was sharp-witted and was more than met the eye. You would think you knew who the "bad guys" and "good guys" were- sometimes you were right, other times you were wrong. I will give a little spoiler here and say Jodie Foster's character was one of the bad guys. She played it off wonderfully. Another spoiler, Christopher Plummer was the powerful bank owner with a secret to hide- he was in bed with the Nazi's during WWII. All I could think of was, "No, he wasn't- he fled Austria with Maria and the kids while singing Edelweiss!" The movie speaks of power, corruption, ethics and morality. I think each individual will take something different away from this film. I'm not a big Spike Lee fan, but I would recommend this movie.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/08/2006 07:37:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.