.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, April 21, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer What movie soundtracks do you own? Back when I used to buy CDs (before the time of IPods) I had quite a few movie soundtracks. I used to buy the soundtrack before I'd see the movie. Off the top of my head I can think of: 1. Out of Africa 2. When Harry Met Sally 3. Grease 4. The Big Chill 5. Forrest Gump 6. Oklahoma ( I only have this one to torture my son by singing "Oh What a Beautiful Morning"!) I'm sure there are many more, but that's all I can think of at this time. Soup How much cash do you usually carry with you? I never used to carry much at all, if any... Which is not necessarily a great habit to have as there are still a few places that don't take cards. So I usually carry about $100.00, if I'm not had my wallet cleaned out by the kiddo! Salad Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why? For the most part, women- largely because I understand them better! I don't have anything against men, and I enjoy some of them as long as they can refrain from being a pig. Women are actually more complex, for the most part. I think that is what I do enjoy more about them, it's more of a challenge to figure them out! Main Course What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child? I was a boringly well-behaved child so now I am making up for it as an adult. I'd play tricks on my older sister, usually practical jokes, but that was the extent of my mishcievousness. Dessert Who is the funniest member of your family? That is a tough one...My dad is always full of funny stories, but then again, so is my brother. My older sister is very mischievous and my son has a terrific dry wit, especially for a 13 year-old. So I suppose it just depends on what kind of funny I'm looking for!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/21/2006 08:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.