.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. Did you do anything fun this weekend? Yes, I had a great weekend. 2. Do you like jellybeans? No, I don't really like candy at all, except really good dark chocolate. 3. When was the last time you went to an arcade? At some point with my son, I'm certain. 4. Have you ever watched an entire infomercial? Ever bought anything? God, yes I am ashamed to say I have (watched that is, not bought- infomercials are on the channel that I watched all the time when I was home sick for 3 weeks. It was good for napping to the sound in the background.) 5. Do you own an mp3 player? Yes, I have an I-Pod. 6. When was the last time (if ever) you went to an Easter Egg hunt? Blew bubbles? I haven't been on an egg hunt in 4 years or so. Probably about the same with bubbles. My son is a bit old for that now. 7. On a scale of 1-10, how crazy are you? :) Oh, it varies...I'm usually the funny kind of crazy, and I've give myself a 7 on that type. 8. If you could have one wish right now, what would it be? For sleep! 9. Do you celebrate your birthday still? If so, how? Of course I do! I hope I always will celebrate... I like to go out to dinner and do something I've never done before. This year I got a tattoo! 10. There's no place like _______________. Home, of course!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/18/2006 10:01:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.