.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
1. Are you the photographer in the family, or is it someone else? It's definitely me. 2. What kind of camera do you have? Digital or film? Canon Digital Rebel EOS XT. Digital all the way! 3. Are you photogenic? Or do you run whenever someone breaks out the camera? I don't think I'm photogenic. That's why I'm the photographer! I hate having my picture taken. 4. If you could take a moment in your life, the best one you've ever had, and photograph it so that you could remember it forever, which moment would it be? The day my sweet son was born.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/19/2006 06:34:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.