.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Just FYI
If you are going to give your doggie a bath, it's best not to do it right after your own shower. Bad idea, very bad idea. So I had to clean the bathroom where I gave her a bath, take another shower and change my clothes. She looks nice and shiny clean though. I even put a pretty spring bandanna on her collar. Just to make her a little foo-foo. People always think she's a boy dog, and I guess that bothers me. So she has a pink collar. But I guess pink is now a cool color for guys too. Nonetheless, she's clean, I'm clean (again!) and now maybe I can get on with my day. Maybe....
 
posted by Lisa at 4/04/2006 12:30:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.