.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!
1. How many computers are in your home? Are they for personal or business use? Two laptops and two desktops. I gave my old destop to my son and he uses it in the basement. Some are for work and soem for personal use. 2. How many cars does your household own? What are the colors of the cars? Two cars, one black and one that is sort of a champagne color. 3. When was the last you did a thorough cleaning of your home? Did you find anything that you thought you lost? I'm always cleaning my house. 4. Do you generally get along with your neighbors? Is there one neighbor that really gets on your nerves? I generally get along with my neighbors. I have one that I don't really care for, but I mainly ignore them (I'm good at that!) 5. Are you basically content with your living situation? Why or why not? Yes, I'm content, I have nothing to not be content about. I'm very fortunate.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/04/2006 08:45:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.