.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 24, 2006
Monday Madness
Name 5 Things that: 1. Make you smile: My son, my goofy dog, a sunny day, a day off of work and a good conversationalist. 2. You can see on your desk right now: Seeing as I have a laptop, I'm not at my desk. Right now I'm lounging in bed typing. So, I can see my duvet cover, my camera bag, my cell phone, my "woobie" sticking out under the pillow and the sun going down out the bay window. 3. Kept you busy this weekend: Taking photos, drinking new wines, running my son to and fro, biking, hiking. 4. You'll be doing this coming week: Breaking in a new employee at work, attending a seminar for work on Friday, having dinner with a friend, having mammogram #2 in as many weeks (not a good sign) and helping my son with his homework... 5. You've said to make someone else smile: You look very, very pretty tonight, I swanee, I love ya' more than my luggage, It takes effort to look like this and F does not stand for failure, fine, or fun it stands for f**k!
 
posted by Lisa at 4/24/2006 08:51:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.