.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Photos Of Today
They've changed the name of this building so many times, I can't recall the name, Regions Bank perhaps? Anyhow, I had to take this picture as my son was fascinated by it. The storm last week blew out the windows in several of the floors, as you can see... I liked the detail of this piece at the Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial at White River State Park in downtown Indy. An oddly, framed shot- but I like that sort of thing... When messing with the settings on my camera, I took this shot that made the water flowing down the fountain appear to be ice.
Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 4/09/2006 10:19:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 4/10/2006 08:36:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    The picture of the canal and the building it looks so much like Venice that at first I thought is was Venice. I like both of the photographs taking along the canal, what struck me most was how clean the sidewalks are. I could get lost there taking photos; it looks like there is a lot of matter to shoot.
    Did you use any filters? For my picture of the winter lake I use a polarizing filter that is why the sky is so deep blue.

     
  • At 4/10/2006 09:01:00 PM, Blogger Lisa

    Indianapolis is a very clean town!The only filter I used that day was a U-V Haze Filter. The sky was just that beautiful...I could have taken hundreds of photos.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.